Seeing as we are a footy club, what better fun & social activity is there than a footy tipping comp?!
If you’d like to join in, get onto it straight away, as Round 1 is this weekend, with the first game on Thursday night!!
Please forward to everyone you know who would be interested, the competition is not limited to people within the club!
RULES OF PLAY:
1. To enter, email your name, mobile number & date of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Cost to enter is $20 per person, payable to the club’s Bendigo Bank account by April 20, 2016. BSB 633 108 AC 143 996 064 Reference “SURNAME TIPPING”.
3. 50% of all money collected will be kept by the club. The remaining 50% will form the first (& only) prize. Prize money amount will be announced after payment deadline passes.
4. Tips must be emailed to email@example.com
5. Any participant who misses the deadline of each round will automatically be allocated the AWAY team for each game of the round as their tips.
6. One point will be awarded for a correctly picked win. In the event of a drawn game, one point will be awarded.
6. Tipping will run for the 2016 AFL Home & Away season only (not finals). In the event of a tie, the prize can be split evenly between winners OR can continue into finals until a winner is clear, choice to be made by leaders if necessary before the first finals round begins.
7. Leaderboard will be emailed to participants weekly and published on the club’s facebook page to allow for plenty of gloating and/or ribbing to occur (keep it clean, derogative or abusive comments will be deleted).
8. Entries will be accepted until the end of Round 4. Late entrants will receive equal to the lowest score received for each missed round.
9. If you notice any errors in the scoring please notify us straight away.
10. By entering you accept these rules of play.
Get your tipping caps on, good luck & have fun!