Click ROY to Register!
Roy’s Junior Footy is here!
AFL Queensland have re-branded the Under 6 program, so it now has an exciting new name and connection to the Brisbane Lions. The program will now be called Roy’s Junior Footy and we are extremely excited that the Brisbane Lions are a partner.
The structure of the program hasn’t changed; your child will still take part in their session each week which will include a 15 minute warm up/skills component and most importantly, it will include their modified game.
The purpose of the program is to provide your child with a fun, safe and positive AFL experience. We do this through a well-structured program that considers the maturity level of their motor, cognitive, social and emotional skills.
The emphasis is on game specific skills (kicking, handballing, marking and bouncing) while introducing them to match play and positioning (forwards, centres and backs).
We want you to become a part of history as one of the first participants of Roy’s Junior Footy!
Now for the important information!
How much does it cost?
The program fees will be split in to:
- A state registration fee ($75)
- A club season fee – FREE for FALCONS!
- If you pay and participate in our Term One NAB AFL Auskick program in 2017, we will waive the state registration when registering for Roy’s Junior Footy.
- All Falcons participants are asked to purchase a new sponsor polo shirt for $30 – we will be in touch with you after registration to select your size.
When is it?
The session dates will run in line with the under 8’s season:
- First 8 weeks – 29th April – 17th June
- June/July School Holidays
- Final 8 weeks – 8th July – 19th August
How do I register and become a part of history?
To register for both NAB AFL Auskick and Roy’s Junior Footy Program, head to www.aflauskick.com.au
To register for only Roy’s Junior Footy Program, simply click Roy above!